Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 21, 2013

My Instagramazing Weekend!!

This weekend was filled with working both jobs
and spending the day with my fabulous husband as an added surprise.
Needless to say,
I do not have many pictures to share.
And the ones I do have
are only from Sunday for mine and Dans date day.

I hope you all had fantastic weekends!
I can't wait to see and hear all about them.
So don't wait any longer,
linkup NOW with Karla and I.

If you'd like to link-up, please be sure to:

1. Follow the host- Karla @ Forever Newly Wedded and the co-host- Nicole @ Grub n Marriage.
2. Put the link up button somewhere in your post or on your blog so that it links back to both of us... and don't forget to add your link when you're done :)

3. Make sure to go and visit other blogs from the link up.

4. Have Fun!! This is about showcasing your weekend, good, bad, or ugly! 

Soup is a great healthy dinner choice and this Progresso Vegetable and Noodles soup was fabulous!
Dan and I visited with my little Susie and Lulu bears! 
It was 50 degrees on January 20th in CT which is insanely awesome. I hate the cold.

1. I got these awesome boots at Target for $25 and in my size which if you don't know, harder to find than you think.
2. Nothin beats a passion unsweetened iced tea on a warm winter day.
3. We made this amazing chocolate banana healthy chocolate shakes... uh so good!
4. Me and my Sunday surprise <3

And that's my quick weekend through pictures.
  
Tomorrow, I'm going out on a linkup limb!!
Have you made a decision to better your life
and get healthy?
Link up with me tomorrow for the first ever:
Pump It Tuesday!!
Tell me about your fitness goals,
accomplishments,
weight loss,
EVERYTHING related to bettering your life.
I hope you jump onboard :)

Ta ta for now <3

Photobucket

3 comments: