Thursday, January 31, 2013
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Now it's your turn!!!
Linkup your healthiness below :)
Anything you want to talk about,
doesn't have to be a recipe!!
Have a great Tuesday <3
Ta ta for now <3
Monday, January 28, 2013
If you'd like to link-up, please be sure to:
2. Put the link up button somewhere in your post or on your blog so that it links back to both of us... and don't forget to add your link when you're done :)
3. Make sure to go and visit other blogs from the link up.
4. Have Fun!! This is about showcasing your weekend, good, bad, or ugly!
Sunday, January 27, 2013
1. What is your ideal way to relax?
\\\ My ideal way to relax is not girly whatsoever or involve alcohol... I know shocking! I actually like to play COD (nerd status) with my husband. It's a great way to relieve stress, anger, and frustration for me.
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
\\\ That would be in our bed, alone or cuddling (preferrably cuddling). It's just so warm and comfy and never wants me to get up.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
\\\ This is easy: my parents, both of them and for a vast majority of reasons.
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
\\\ Finally having a solid clientele base, maybe moving into our first house, planning my sisters wedding, maybe a puppy ;)
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
\\\ I would not go to college and instead go straight to cosmetology school (read more about that here)
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
\\\ Finding my prince charming and starting our own family together (hello corny)
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Friday, January 25, 2013
Hot or cold? I would much rather be hot than cold.
Favorite food? My absolute favorite food is chicken. There’s so much you can do with chicken, whether it be grilled or breaded, I love me some chicken!
Idea of the perfect date night? The perfect date night would be in the Spring/Summer time. Zach and I would go to dinner, then go play some Mini golf or go bowling. Afterwards we would finish up with some frozen yogurt.
If you could write one law, what would it be and why? I don’t know if I would write a whole new law, but I would definitely change the texting and driving law here in Ohio. Right now, if you are over 18 years old, you cannot be pulled over for texting or talking on the phone. I would change it so that no matter what, if you were caught on your phone, it would be reason enough to ticket you.
Now go on over to their little space of the blogosphere and say Ello!
Thanks ladies for stopping by and taking over my blog.
Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to linkup with Karla and I Monday for
our Instagramazing Linkup and stop by Tuesday for Pump It Tuesday!