If you'd like to link-up, please be sure to:
2. Put the link up button somewhere in your post or on your blog so that it links back to both of us... and don't forget to add your link when you're done :)
3. Make sure to go and visit other blogs from the link up.
4. Have Fun!! This is about showcasing your weekend, good, bad, or ugly!
1. Karla and I at the entrance to Lake Compounces Holiday Lights
2-4. The holiday lights
5. Dan and I watching the light show
6. Karla and I
7. Scott and Dan- Scotts holding Karlas sparkly purse like its no biggy!
8. Dan and I on the north pole train ride in front of a very fussy, crying baby.
9. Karla and I on the American Flyers
10. Karla and Scott
11. Karla and I
12-13. Dan and I at the north pole.
14. Karla and Scott on the train
Middle: it's suppose to be a panoramic of all the lights
My origami owl necklaces.
The top is a silver crystal lined locket that contains a rose gold plate that says 'love life,' a G for our last name, a pink gemmed heart, a ring, and both our birthstones.
The bottom is an inspirational necklace. A little pearl, happiness, and a feather which I think means you only live once, so live free and now.
1. My sister and I on our way to Hannukah
2. The menorah
3. Potato pancakes in the making
4. Such a cute picture- Dan and Opa talkin
5. Sees chocolate Hannukah gelt
6. Dan and I
7. Homemade Boston Cream Pie- must be eaten upside down so the chocolate doesn't crack and fall off.