Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Ok Thursday...

Howdy Ho fellow bloggers.
It's Thursday which means one of a number of things
all true I might add:
Tomorrow is Frriiddayyy.
said like 'lets get ready to ruuummbbllee'
I have to work Saturday.
Today we receive our WASHER AND DRYER.
I am legally a married woman now.
well I've always been legally married, but the name says it all... and the rings too. DUH
I have to go back to work tomorrow.
We have a busy weekend.
I love lamp.

That being said,
I am linking up with Amber from Brunch With Amber
for IT'S OK THURSDAY!!
also said in the 'rruummbbllee' voice.

It's Ok...

...to be overly excited about a washer and dryer...

...think about going back to school for a completely different career...

...to have almost cried in the car yesterday because I was literally following every freakin old, slow, bad driver when trying to get name change crap done...

...to digress...

...to play xbox until the wee hours of the morning...

...to eat ice cream during the day aannndd at night...

...to only shave half of my legs (top and bottom, not side and side "/)...

...to be obsessed with Diet Coke but HATE Pepsi products...

...to despise some people I work with...

...to take naps on days off from work...

...to not have any new followers after Taco Bake Tuesdays Post...

...to be broke after pay day...
stupid bills

...to be aggravated that us brides have to go through all this name changing crap and $$ when our men don't have to do anything...

...that I sing like I'm trying out for American Idol and dance like Dancing with the stars-- in the car...

...that I'm staying up way to late to play call of duty black ops 2...

I would also like to go on a little tangent of what is NOT ok:
it is NOT and NEVER will be ok to not tip your server less than 15%!!!
If anything you should be tipping around 18-20%...
being a server and working my BUTT off for every table,
it is the worst feeling in the world to get less than 15%.
If you don't have money to tip properly or are just that horrible of a person,
you shouldn't be eating out at all!
Definitely NOT ok.

Anyway,
that's all for toddayy. 
Have a great almost Friday!

Ta ta for now <3

5 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm with you with the "being broke after pay day" It's funny... cuz my paycheck is GONE even before I get it. Because I already know what it needs to go towards. HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more with the Pepsi products- they'll never measure up to Coke!

    Please stop by and say hi sometime! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally okay to take naps on your days off. sometimes its just necessary! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. new[est] follower! loving your blog so far! can't wait to keep following along!
    oh man, I think I would take a nap every day if I could!
    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete