Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Great Day in Blogging History

Today,
I woke up with a comment from Karla over at Forever Newlywedded 
saying that she nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Which is an awesome award for new bloggers like her and I.
It was a great way to wake up on this gorgeous 60 degree Sunday.
So here I am, 
claiming my award with honor and excitement. 
On to the rules:

Rules
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 
11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) 
to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.

Nicole's Random Life Facts
  • I love to travel- I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can
  • I've been dancing since I was 3 years old. I lovvee dancing!
  • I can be sarcastic and try to be funny, but mainly sarcastic- seriousness is boring
  • I love dogs, any and all kinds. They are just the cutest, most loveable, loyal animals 
  • I am obsessed with make up but cannot put it on myself
  • I am a photographer on the side- a camera is never far away
  • I am a diet coke-aholic... its terribly awesome
  • I have recently become obsessed with this blog, even though I don't have many followers
  • I love to cook and bake, I also find it necessary to photograph my meals (hence this blog)
  • I have a list of 'husbands' who are mainly hollywood stars (Dan has his list of wives as well)
  • I am nothing without my family and friends that have become family (and of course my soulmate and husband).
Here are the answers to the questions Karla has posted:
  • Do I have any talents? and if so, what is my best one? One of my best talents is my photography. It's something that I am very passionate about and calms me down. I've taken many classes in photography and do it for fun. Take a look at my photography :)
  • What is your favorite thing to do while driving? I sing and dance like nobodys business. You would think with out into the songs I get I was trying out for American Idol, however I'm so tone deaf, dogs cringe when I sing. I need the bumper sticker that says: Beware- driver dances while driving. It's definitely a sight to see.
  • Do you parallel park or are you a 'drive around the block' type of person? I can parallel park pretty well which is a trait I'm very happy for, however- I'd much rather not and instead drive to find a spot to pull in to.
  • What are you currently reading or what is your favorite book? I literally just started reading The Next Always by Nora Roberts. And I'm gonna probably be killed for this but, my favorite books are the Fifty Shades trilogy. Laters, baby.
  • Quick! The house is burning down, what three things do I grab? My laptop, purse, and phone.
  • The one clothing store that never fails me...? New York and Company
  • One thing that most people don't know about me is... I want a Harley, custom built, chromed out, blue paint job, with a fat boy on the back.
  • Favorite color? Cobalt Blue
  • What is my dream job? That is actually a really good question because I am not sure to be honest! I know it'd be one where I can travel. And incorporate my photography. 
  • If I had a million dollars I would...? I would pay off both mine and Dans student loans and any debt we have. Put A LOT in savings and help out our families. Definitely a new car as well, but mostly save it.
  • Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to? I do like my name, I just wish it wasn't so popular. I would actually like to flip flop my middle name as my first name: Adele (but I like Adella better).
And my nominees for the Liebster Award goes to:
Nominees here are your questions:
  • What are 4 items you canNOT live without and why?
  • If you could have any car, what would it be and why?
  • Tell us one embaressing story that you now laugh at.
  • Favorite way to spoil yourself.
  • Top 5 places you want to travel to.
  • Favorite TV show?
  • One secret you haven't told anybody.
  • What is your ideal date night?
  • How did you meet your significant other?
  • One goal you hope to achieve in the upcoming new year.
  • Favorite comfort food?
Karla, thank you for the award.
To my nominess,
good luck and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ta ta for now <3

1 comment:

  1. You are SO welcome. You deserve it! I love reading your blog. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete