Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 8, 2013

It's time for the Newlywed Game {vlog style}

Linking up today for the Newlywed Game

Sir Dan and I just have way too much fun with
this linkup!!! 
It's slightly long but that's cause
we were just having too much fun.
Also- the possible linkup I talk about is
at the bottom of this post!
Hope you enjoy it :)



you can also check out our wedding album for more pics



LADIES: 
WHAT DO YOU SAY TO A FUN, NEW, SEXY LINKUP 
ON TUESDAYS??
Check out Tuesday's Post for an example :)
I'd post a weekly question(s) for you all to answer.
For example:
Do you and your husband follow the married sex stereotype
or are you still as or more active than before? Explain.
I hope you all stop by to at least try it with me!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I will certainly discuss your topics on here but I probably won't use the link up for the fact that I have a real life friend who reads my blog and any bit of gossip/problems she can read about, she goes a long way with. And I guarantee she'd go a long with this one - she already has tried. Not that I have anything to hide, and I think this will be interesting but I will probably just talk about it here with you...for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get why you said just wait for today's post since i thought yesterdays was so funny! I love your guys answers and I can't wait to try your Tuesday night link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I don't even know what to say to these anymore. Let's just say... I look forward to them every Friday. =)
    Love you girl! And Dan too!! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nicole! i love this game, too. my husband and i have so much fun with it! your video is so cute and funny, as is your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete