Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Big Announcement!!

For the last couple days,
Sir Dan and I have been dying to tell 
all you blog buds some major news:

Nope... no babies aboard this broad.
Seems like the new thing is to get preggo.
Just wanted to let everybody know that
we are definitely NOT joining that group.

But I really do have exciting news,
I wouldn't get you all worked up for nothing.

Yup that's right!!! 
I'll be cutting and coloring my first client
this Saturday...
by myself.
With the assistance of a teacher
when needed.
I will be practicing the rest of the week to 
get the colors and cut perfect.
She is a friend of mine which helps,
but I want to make it perfect.
She is getting an ombre like the one above,
but instead of red it'll be brown to blond.
And because she is not a mannequin,
the blond will be bleached out and bright :).
I am beyond excited!!!!!
And so is my friend.
Obviously pictures to come :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I have to admit, as soon as I saw the title of your post I was all, ZOMG she's pregnant! haha!

    I seriously wish I lived closer to you so you could do my hair!

    ReplyDelete