Thanks Jessica for tagging me in your 5 things post.
Her questions for me:
1. Who in your life do you look up to most and why?
I have a lot of people I look up to in my life,
but I'd definitely have to say my husband.
Yup corny freakin answer Nicole.
He is literally the hardest worker,
smart as Einstein,
looks out for others before himself,
and has tons of goals and aspirations.
2. What was your favorite movie growing up? Why was it your favorite? Do you still like to watch it today?
I was definitely a die hard Lion King fan. Just something about
the cute animals and the general message
behind it was awesome.
It's my goal to see it on Broadway.
I haven't watched it in a long time.
3. What is your opinion of Christmas music? When do you start listening to it, if at all?
I looovvee Christmas music.
There's just something about it that is so fun and uplifting.
I usually turn it on after Thanksgiving...
even though at the mall (where I work) it's been playing since November 1st.
4. What do you look forward to most on Thanksgiving? Why?
I look forward to seeing all my family the most.
Because of our busy lives,
we don't get to see everybody all the time like we would like.
So Thanksgiving is great to see all of our families.
Also eating a lot :)
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, money not being an issue, where would it be and why?
Greece and Italy.
They've been on the top of list for a while now.
My grandpa was from Italy and I just
love everything Italian.
Both have a ton of history behind them
and great food to try :)