Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 22, 2013

An Amazing, Memorable Weekend

About a month ago,
my sisters boyfriend started getting 
super serious about how he was going to propose,
along with where and when.

My sister has been very excited about
getting engaged and obsessing over the ring of her dreams.
I mean, what woman hasn't?

He knew exactly what ring to get
and finally made the jump to purchase the ring.
He let Sir Dan, my mom and dad, and I know
and then even let us see it when it finally came in.
It was beautiful and exactly what she wanted.

He also set up the date, time, and plan 
as to how he was going to do it.
We were all in the know except for my sister.
I couldn't have been more excited.
He had all the details down and set in motion,
it was just up to him to get her there.

Our family, his family, and close friends 
were all invited to the surprise.
We all went to one of their favorite restaurants
and set up with decorations and paraphernalia
in preparation for their arrival.

And when they did arrive,
boy was she beyond surprised.
I was the designated photographer and boy
did I get great pictures capturing every moment.

My baby sister is engaged...
I couldn't be happier with the man she's chosen
and for him to be my future brother :)

Here's some pictures from the blessed event:

He let her walk upstairs first.
She thought it was another grad party.
She has no idea still.

This is what she turned around to.




My mom and her

Time to celebrate...
Das Boot Style

His family :)
My sister and I
The family :)

We liked the paddle and getting spanked


Our boys put a ring on it
There you have my fabulous weekend :)
They want to have a longer engagement,
but knowing my sissy-
the planning has already started. 

Congrats to the bride and groom!! 





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! Such a joyous occasion, and to be in on it, how amazing! Let the wedding planning begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got engaged thinking we were going to have a long engagement...yeah we were married in a year! Congrats to your sissy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats again to Kayla! So exciting! Her reaction is priceless. =)
    You Moore women are are so gorgeous!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your sister!!

    ReplyDelete