6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?
Again there is many but I'll only name one for now:
Sir Dan and I want to backpack across Europe.
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?
Besides my awesome hair styling skills...
being an outgoing, positive, happy person.
I try to always be happy and outgoing :)
8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be?
9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?
Money. It's such a big factor in everything and most of the time
in a negative, gets me down, kinda way.
I do not like money,
even when I have it I don't like it.
It makes life difficult and stressful.
I also believed that it is taken from us wrongly
and put towards the wrong things.
I'm not saying I want to be rich-
I just want to be stable and not worry about debt
and the challenges that are caused by it.
10. Summarize yourself in one word.
it's what happens when you take outgoing,
bubbly, loving, and legendary and smush it into one word
for crazy questions like this.
There ya have it...
a little more about me that you probably
didn't want to know
but now do :)
time to go back to bed for this chiquita!